Friday, May 21, 2010

Evening visitors


Each evening when I get home to my temporary digs (the RV) I am welcomed by the neighbors horses. Ther are 4 in total, all look better taken care of than many folk's children! I have enjoyed sitting in the lawn as the sun goes down as they feed in a clover covered pasture. It is very calming watching them roam through the pasture with the only care being which plant to eat. Thusfar these horses seem like pets but based on the implements that are on the property I'm guessing they are used in the rodeo. The local school of higher education Southeastern Oklahoma State University has a rodeo program that I hear is pretty good. I look forward to following them and hopefully taking in some of the events. So far Oklahoma is turning out OK. I just can't wait for the family to join me!